Feb 03 2008
Welcome to the very first Follow Your Bliss Inspiration Challenge!
I thought it would be fun to share my sources of inspiration with all of you. So, what better than to offer a challenge? Are you in? Come on! Let’s get together and have some fun!!
Our first challenge comes from this Tiffany ad I found in a magazine:
Isn’t that gorgeous? I was instantly inspired by it, and came up with this design:
Clean and elegant are the words that came to mind when I saw this ad. Can you see all the elements that I pulled as inspiration?
- color combo
- I used a large rhinestone brad as my “diamond”
- luscious white May Arts ribbon
- black sentiment on the shimmery robin’s-egg blue cardstock
So, do you want to play? Here’s the rules!
- Make your card or project using this ad as inspiration
- upload your card to your Splitcoast gallery using the Keyword: FYBIC01
- Feel free to link this challenge on your own blog and share it with your readers, too! The more the merrier!
The only other rule is to HAVE FUN!!! Can’t wait to see what you create!
Stamps: rose embellishment (lockhart stamp co) Ink: colorbox pigment white (clearsnap)Paper: cryogen white (arjo wiggins), fuse lagoon (gruppo cordenons) both from cutcardstock.com Accessories: detail white embossing powder (SU!), scalloped cutting and embossing square die (spellbinders), cherish rub-on sentiment (basic grey), rhinestone brad (making memories), double faced satin ribbon (may arts), foam dimensionals.
27 responses so far